How do we collect your information?
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• Log Files
• Web Beacons
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
By accessing our website, you acknowledge reading and understanding the policies, and hence agree to be bound by the terms stated below.
Your personal details (name, location, e-mail address, debit/credit card information) will not be sold or rented by us to any third party without your consent. Though we reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure; we will not disclose your name, address and other information which identifies you personally to any third party without your consent. However, we hold no responsibility for any action of third party that may have directed you to our website.
Third Party Privacy
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Style Mantraas is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Protecting Your Security
Please note that we may share your personal details with fraud prevention or credit reference agency for conducting anti-fraud checks. Please note that in this process no credit check is performed and your credit rating remains unaffected.
Disclosures of your information
We may share your personal information with our other corporate entities to:
▪ correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services;
▪ facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity;
▪ We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
▪ As we use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet, they may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services to target advertisements for goods and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
Usage of Demographic and Profile Data
We use your personal information to:
▪ provide the services you request;
▪ to resolve disputes & troubleshoot problems;
▪ promote a safe service;
▪ measure consumer interest in our products and services;
▪ inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
▪ request optional online surveys
Please note that we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For any queries or support, you may get in touch with our customer support team or mail us at email@example.com